Saturday 12 May 2018

Mypashmina - Thank You For Your Feedback

Some Recent Feedback - Thank you so much!

"Lovely pashmina . Delivered quickly and without all the silly unnecessary packaging."
Orla - 10th May 2018 - Pashmina Stole – 70x200cm – 70% Cashmere / 30% Silk – Dark Navy

"Excellent quality. Affordable price. Colour is a bit different from the picture but still beautiful."
Natallia - 10th May 2018 - Pashmina Large Scarf – 45x200cm – 100% Cashmere – Cosmic Sky

"This stole size bespoke Pashmina was bought to complement my wedding outfit for my son’s wedding. I chose the colour from the pre ordered swatch booklet and it is a perfect match for my shoes and bag. It is so luxurious, soft, light, yet warm and is extremely high quality. I cannot wait to wear it on the day. It has surpassed my expectations. A very happy customer!"
Anne - 6th May 2018 - Bespoke 100% Cashmere Classic Pashmina

"Beautiful pashmina. I now have two one pale pink the other lime green. The quality is superb. I have been buying pashminas from this website for many years and found everything excellent"
Maureen - 5th May 2018 - Pashmina Stole – 70x200cm – 7030 – Jacquard – Lime Green
"A really lovely stole and the colour is gorgeous. Love it!"
Jacmas - 4th May 2018 - Pashmina Stole – 70x200cm – 70% Cashmere / 30% Silk – Fair Orchid

No comments: